Imagine a clock that knows where you are.
A clock that remind you based on your location
and count the time you spend at differenet places.
The Place Clock application is designed as an improved and extended alternative
to the iPhones standard clock app. It provides all the alarm, stopwatch and timer
functions as the clock application does, but adds location based alarms and
functions along with extended snooze options. This allows you to set reminders
when you arrive, leave or get within a specified distance to a place of your choice.
You can also set location based stopwatches and timers to measure the time you spend
at a place or to get a an alert after spending a preset time there. The app is fully
background compatible and has a minimal impact on the phones battery time.
Here are some examples of what you can do with Place Clock...
- All your usual time alarms, stopwatches and timers.
- Measure how many hours you spend at work or gym
each day, week and month.
- Get an alert each day when you spent 8 hours at work.
- Get a reminder when you leave work to pick something
up on the way home.
- Have an alarm trigger a certain distance from your
train or buss station so you can safely take a nap.
- Have your wake-up alarm trigger at different times
if you are are sleeping at your own home or your
- Get a reminder every Tuesday and Thursday when
you get home to wash your uniform.
- Get a reminder when your favourite TV show starts
but only if you are at home.
- Get a reminder to buy something when you get close
to a shop but only on weekdays during opening hours.
"this app is really cool and the location features definitely work"
"overall, it feels like something that Apple designed themselves"
"Almost all of the functions are unique to this app"
"The more you use this app, the more possibilities you see"
- Set an alarm to trigger when you arrive to, depart from or get within a specified range from a place.
- Create places by address search, map browsing or at your current location.
- Stores a list of your named places for easy re-use.
- Set an optional time restrictions to only trigger the place alarm on certain dates or certain times of the day.
- Set an optional delay time allowing you time to for instance enter a building.
- Supports all the alarm functions found in the default iPhone clock application.
- Optional place restrictions to only trigger the time alarm if at or not at a specified place.
- Advanced snooze options with numerous options like interval length, min and max number of snooze count, shortening and flexible intervals.
- Create any number of stopwatches and have them run simultaneously.
- Use place restrictions on a stopwatch to only count time if at, not at or within a specified range from a place.
- Stopwatches with place restrictions split time over days instead of laps letting you see how much time you spent at a place at any given day during the run-time of the stopwatch.
- Create any number of timers and have them run simultaneously.
- Use place restrictions on a timer to only count down time if at, not at or within a specified range from a place.
- Use auto repeat options to automatically start timers each time you enter or exit a place.
- Set timers on up to 990 hours to for example track remaining project time.